1. Phone inquiry with our Principal - To acquire basic information about the student's age, grade, learning style, and reasons for application. Parents gain an understanding in the partnership being formed in the educational process. A facility tour may also be scheduled.
2. Complete an application. Parents may also request a financial aid request form.
3. At the time of acceptance, the registration fee of $100 is due.
4. Past student records will be requested, and appropriate health forms must be completed. Material, curriculum, activity and lab fees are due July 1st, prior to the school year starting.
5. Annual Tuition payments are due August 1st. Parents may also request one of three tuition payment plans: by the semester, 10 month or 12 month plans.
6. Attend orientation evening scheduled about a week prior to school starting.
The Lord is doing amazing things at Armbrust Christian Academy. Our dedicated staff considers it a privilege to serve the Lord at Armbrust Christian Academy. Our high academic standards and strong christian emphasis creates a dynamic environment for all students to succeed